5.01.2011

It's time for another challenge

And it's time to refocus - again!

I haven't completely lost perspective, but the past couple of months have not been very easy. A household of sickness for almost two months, and just when that was clearing up, it was time for pollen season to roll in. I think we're starting to see a bit more clearly now. We're less itchy, and not such red eyes anymore, but I've got more weight than ever expected to worry about losing. I've also got a race coming up quickly (5 weeks) that I need to gear up for. I am not even close to being ready for it.

I started Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD about a week and a half ago, before heading out of town for Easter. I like it, and could feel all the muscles working hard. I need all those muscles to find some definition
before the weather around here sticks for the summer season! YIKES!!

I'd like to start that again, and I have to get my run training in line. I need to do those 3 - 4 X a week. The meal planning is also another area I need to work on. Like right now, I made a healthy dinner, and there's a little bit leftover. Other than that, nothing else is ready to pack for lunches. That makes for a bad start to the day tomorrow.

May Your Way ChallengeI signed up for the next Shrinking Jeans challenge. May Your Way. I've done well in the past with the challenges they've had. The support and virtual friends are just what I needed. I love a good #Tworkout or two on Tuesdays too. Now, it's all about Me and making this a very successful May!

I had better get to sleep so I can get up early and get this week rolling. I've got a lot of training to do and some serious May My Way to get working on!

1 comment:

  1. I just got Taste of Home Diet Cookbook from Amazon and it totally rocks! Some really great yummy recipes in there. I am going to start JM RI30 over again. I totally fell off with that.

    ReplyDelete