6.22.2011

The first week was a doozy

Burst Into Summer ChallengeToday marks the first weigh-in for the new challenge over at ShrinkingJeans. It's called Burst Into Summer. Summer is my absolute favorite time of the year. I am not the one you'll hear complaining about heat. Trust me. I love the higher temperatures, and only if the humidity hits an all time high, I am in my own little piece of heaven! I lived in S. Florida for a time, and only because of family and a job did I move back up North.

That being said, I am really excited for this challenge and hopefully reducing the waistline. However, this was not the week that was happening. I think I did everything right as far as workout and diet, only a few tiny hiccups with a fun girls night happy hour and one weak moment where M&M's were involved. I am sticking to the water hydration mini-challenge and even kept my vice, coffee, out of the diet!!! YIKES, I have been yawning though!!!

I will make this challenge work for me, and the Fierce Five team I am doing this challenge with. I do not want this summer to have come and gone without losing some inches and gaining some muscle!!!

Even though today's weigh-in had me at a slightly higher weight than the start - I feel good about it!

Let's go Fierce Five!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your attitude! Feeling good about your week is a huge NSV!

    ReplyDelete