6.01.2011

Not going to let it get me down!

It is final weigh in for the May Your Way challenge over at Shrinking Jeans. It was not a good day for me. Not weigh-in wise anyway! It's just that way!

I am up again. I know I made bad choices over the holiday weekend, so I know that is why. And I am okay with it.

It's the same dreaded two pounds I go and lose one day, and the next they are back. Grrr!!!

Again, I am okay with it, but only because I know I am going to overcome it. It may not have happened this month, and I may not be ready for the Zooma 10K this weekend, but one day soon, things are going to turn around.

I just need to keep hanging out with the Sisterhood and the fabulous support system there to keep me going!

Thanks for another fabulous challenge, I'm ready for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I had a strange weigh in the other day... I weighed in, was up... had breakfast, when i was changing decided to try again and poof - back down what I gained... I don't get it. Oh well I suppose :) As long as you know it's going to come back off - that's going to help!

    ReplyDelete