4.20.2010

I Heart Faces Collages


I was going to post this collage for the I Heart Faces Collage Challenge. I hesitated, procrastinated and have now actually missed posting it before the deadline. If I only had looked for this collage a little bit earlier in the evening, instead of waiting until almost midnight. I am still going to post it, cause well, I still love it. My happy smiling Big E collage is on my desk down in my basement, and it makes me smile every time! I used it for an Easter card and I think my mom has it framed in her living room.

The collage of my son bouncing on my bed was the first thing I thought of when I saw this weeks challenge. Our wall color brought out the color in his eyes, and the daylight streaming in was the most natural in our home. It was the beginning of my obsession with my digital camera, a D50 at the time. It's only grown from there along with the love for my Big E. He's only about 1 here. Now he's 3 and a half and even more full of energy.

I heart his face every single day!
Enjoy!

I am going to keep the I Heart Faces links, cause I love their site!!! Next time, I am not going to hesitate - just going to go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment