1.19.2011

Another Bad Week

I haven't figured it out yet, but it happened again. A bad eating, lousy exercising, low motivation week. I am sure it's all that bad vicious cycle going on, but it happens to me time and time again. I have got to break this cycle for good.

But, whatever, the fact of the matter is that it was another gain. It's what happens every month. a 5lb gain. and I am on the rise. In two weeks I'll drop those 5 and start all over.

It was a bad night tonight, went out on a quick walk after deciding that I would do the 100 miles in 100 Days challenge that was posted on The Shrinking Jeans of April's website. It's going to be as much of a challenge to do as my A Day in 365 photo project, but - just a tiny bit shorter terms.

That's all for tonight. Going to get some goals outlined this weekend. I think it's going to be the least complicated weekend in about 3 months. Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment