3.21.2010

Stolen Moment

Today it was gorgeous outside. It was a decent day, low key. There was lots of laundry to do. Major cleaning up that had to take priority and well, the mommy stuff too. When naptime hit, that is when I decided to sit and just watch a movie and I really enjoyed it.

It really was a full hour and I kind of zoned. Until my sister skyped me and broke the spell. OH, how I crave more. After that, it all went downhill. Dinner had to be made, laundry had to be finished and after arguing repeatedly with the 3 yr old, that progressed to putting E to bed. Now I am sitting here wishing I had a bit more energy. I really needed to workout today.

I am not staying on track with working out during the weekends. I'll get back on track tomorrow. And for that to happen, I need to get to bed in about 15 min! YIKES!

And the brain kicks into overdrive:
What am I going to pack for lunch tomorrow?
What else do I need to do?
Was there something I needed to work on this weekend and forgot about?

AGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment