3.17.2010

Today's Free Hour

Today started bright and early at 5am. Got in 30 minutes on the treadmill. It was a lame workout, but I did it. I just didn't have the energy I needed. I can't imagine what tomorrow's workout will be like!

Which is why I am going to make this a quick post. I have to workout tomorrow morning. I won't have time, or probably any energy later in the day.

I have the day off tomorrow. It's St. Patrick's Day. A fun filled day is planned. Hanging with some high school friends (yes, we graduated in ’86) and about a million other people that have also taken a personal day off for some green fun! It's crazy, but I need it. I've already put in 26 hours in 3 days. Today was about a 15 hour day. I'm tired. You know how it works, right?! Got to put in the time to take the time, or something like that.

I think I might take my camera with me. Probably a crazy idea, but I think being away from social media for an entire day will leave me antsy and therefore I will require another creative outlet. Photography would be the easiest. Smart? Maybe not. But it could make for a fun day with many crazy photo ops. HMMM. I need to weigh the options there. It's not exactly a pocket camera.

Okay, well, I was going to say that I found a free hour today, but since it started at 12am, that means I missed a free hour on Tuesday. It does mean that I have started my FULL FREE DAY already. Hopefully this free day won't become the absolute last for another year.

Happy St. Patrick's Day and a Happy Excuse for a Full Day of Drinking to Ya!


1 comment:

  1. St. Patty's DAYYYYY! :) I'm coming to join you @ Murphy's in 2.5 hours! GET THE GREEN BEER READY!

    ReplyDelete